Fullerton Health Australia has been monitoring the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and rapidly evolving response measures within Australia to curb the spread.
We are committed to our people, our clients, our patients and our responsibilities and are acting on the advice from the Australian Government and the Department of Health, together with professional medical bodies, while putting our own precautionary measures and initiatives into action.
As a leading healthcare provider, we understand our important role during this time, both as an employer and in supporting the health of those who rely on us each and every day – our patients and clients.
With an expert team of clinicians at the ready and the infrastructure in place to allow us to continue to adapt to the changing circumstances, Fullerton Health Australia is continuing to provide accessible care for all.
As you would expect, while our infection control and health and hygiene practices are of a high standard, we have implemented additional precautions to protect the health of our staff, clients and patients.
Among the actions Fullerton Health Australia has taken regarding COVID-19 are:
- Establishing a Central Response Team to respond daily to queries from our staff, clients and patients
- Bulk billed TeleHealth consults at our medical centres for all patients with a current Medicare or DVA card
- Launch of a 24/7 Advisory Line for our clients to provide their workers with COVID-19 advice
- Our Jobfit occupational health team are assisting clients with their health and safety needs through on-site temperature checks, imminent workplace vaccinations and other COVID-19 related health services and advice
- Our nursing and paramedic practitioners are assisting the Australian public by providing telephone support services on behalf of the Australian Government.
We will also continue to review and update our processes as further information is made available.
Fullerton Health Australia proudly supports more than two million families in Australia and New Zealand, and we take our responsibilities to our staff, clients, partners and suppliers seriously by doing all we can to ensure we can continue to provide expert health services to our clients and communities during these very challenging times.
We can all play our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 and stay healthy by following the advice from the Australian Government and the Department of Health which is regularly updated. For the latest updates visit the Department of Health website.