At Fullerton Health we promote a workplace culture of respect, tolerance and diversity, where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential in the workplace.
Each day our employees are encouraged to uphold and promote our values of Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork, Partnership and Innovation and to be guided by these values in our working lives.
We embrace equal opportunity where a merit-based system of recruitment, development and promotion exists, and where our employees are valued for their different backgrounds, skills and experience.
We recognise the importance of work health and safety. We are committed to achieving a high level of proactive work health and safety management in order to prevent and minimise risks to the health and safety of our employees.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standards of customer service to our clients and patients, and we are committed to the process of continuous improvement.
Working with Fullerton Health means you join a positive and growing team.
Our Recruitment Process
View the many career opportunities available with Fullerton Health Australia. All opportunities will be advertised on Fullerton Health Australia’s careers website. You can search for roles based on location or role title.
The first step in the recruitment process is your online application. Your online application should provide information about your professional and educational background to demonstrate that you meet the requirements for the role. It is also important that you take the time to read the job advertisement carefully and make sure that you show that your experience and skills match what is required for the role.
A cover letter is your selling tool to showcase why you are the best candidate for the role. This is your chance to explain and show how your prior work experience; knowledge; skills and strengths make you the best candidate for the position.
A good cover letter should be no more than one page long; targeted to the position; clear and concise and maintains a professional and positive writing tone.
A résumé is your personal advertisement, your chance to stand out from the crowd. Make sure that in your résumé you provide a summary of your professional and educational background and skills. Tailor your résumé to demonstrate how your skills; knowledge; strengths and professional work experience matches the role. Take out details that are not relevant to the position you are applying for and emphasise the skills that match the position.
Ensure your resume is structured appropriately and contains the following information:
- Contact details: Name; address; telephone numbers and email address.
- Career Summary: A few sentences describing your professional work history.
- Education: Details and dates of your education, training and/or study achievements
- Skills: A few dot points highlighting your major skills.
- Employment History: Starting from your most recent position: Title; company and specific dates you worked there.
- Duties: A few dot points describing the duties you performed in the role
- References: Two work references.
Depending on the position, a phone screen may be required. The phone screen is a short 10 to 15 minute phone interview with a recruitment advisor, who will provide you with the details of the recruitment process and expected timeframes.
At Fullerton Health Australia, we pride ourselves in matching the right person to the right job. To help us select the right person, we undertake behavioural interviewing. Behavioural interviewing allows us to determine how a candidate will perform their duties based on their prior behaviour in the workplace.
To prepare for an interview it is suggested that you:
- Create a good first impression: Groom for the occasion and act in a professional manner. Ensure you arrive on time and have prepared any documentation required from you.
- Research the business and role. Take the time to understand the working environment of our business and the role. Prepare for any likely questions you may be asked about the role.
- Structure your responses. Think about the question before jumping to a response; structure your responses by describing the situation, what action you undertook and the result of your action.
A pre-employment medical examination will be required to ensure that you can safely perform the duties of the position that you have applied for. The medical examination will be conducted at our cost. A recruitment advisor will discuss this process with you prior to being invited to the pre-employment medical examination.
Fullerton Health Australia often receives a large volume of applications for job openings. Due to the number of applications, unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email of their outcome.
Candidates who are unsuccessful during the final stage of the recruitment process can contact the recruitment advisor for feedback.
Fullerton Health Australia hires employees to a range of roles across our various business units, including:
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Customer Service Officers
- Occupational Physicians
- Practice Nurses
- Practice Managers
- Medical Receptionists
- Massage Therapists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Other allied health roles
- Call Centre personnel
- Customer Service personnel
- Emergency Services Officers
- Security Guards
- Other onsite personnel
- Accounts Payable Officers
- Accounts Receivable Officers
Fullerton Health Australia employees get access to a range of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive pay – linked to regular reviews of market rates
- Team member development – we have our own in-house online learning and development centre
- Engagement surveys – we listen to you, as a team member, and take action on the issues that matter to you
- The FHA Staff Superannuation Fund (which includes a range of insurance and investment options for staff)
- Financial Wellbeing Checks & advice from our corporate financial planning partner, Virtue & Partners
- Flexible working arrangements (depending on the role)
- Generous special offers and discounts from corporate partners, including Virgin Australia, Hyundai, CUA Health Insurance