We keep clients as safe as possible when they travel, and facilitate assistance should the need arise.
Corporate Emergency Assistance
Fullerton Health Corporate Services provides emergency assistance operational and consulting services to corporates including overseas assistance companies, Accident and Health insurers, and Australasian-based corporate clients.With a network of providers around the world, we offer peace of mind and a global solution to travellers and expatriates in an unpredictable world.
Our travel and medical assistance services include:
- Evacuation and repatriation
- Outpatient consultations and cashless medicals
- In-patient management
- Online travel, safety and security information services
- Travel Tracker and security alert systems
- Emergency response plans for high risk locations
- Customised security briefs for hot spot locations
- Access to security specialists for severe risk locations
- Remote site medical support
- Cost containment services
- Mortal repatriation
- Independent or second medical opinions
- Ground transport solutions
- Airline ticketing and lost baggage
Not all corporate emergency assistance providers are the same. We not only treat the safety and welfare of a client's members with the utmost priority, we are able to provide a cost containment solution at the same time. Our philosophy is providing peace of mind 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world in times of illness, injury, or travel related misfortune.